This beginner-level van sales training course is an insightful introduction to the world of LCVs to unlock your sales potential – suitable for those starting out in commercial vehicle sales or leasing, or making the switch from passenger cars.
“Do I need a tachograph if I fit a towbar?”, “What is the speed limit of my van?”, “What is the payload derogation for electric vans?”
Do you think your sales would be able to answer these questions with confidence? If not, our ‘CV Basics’ course is just the solution.
This highly-acclaimed one-day course lays the foundation for entering the technical and competitive world of commercial vehicle sales and leasing. Over the course of the day, we will provide your sales teams with all the vital information from legislation and the legal perspective to qualifying the customer and recommending the suitable product covering six modules:
- Market overview. Key players, size of the market and key potential growth areas, etc.
- Terminology. Do you know the difference between kerbweights and unladen weights?
- Basic Legislation. Van and pickup speed limits, tachographs, towing reulations, etc.
- Customer identification. We examine the suitability of each van types and the customer.
- Vehicle Overview and F&B’s. We look at the technical details and specifications of the products – highlighting the key Features & Benefits
- Our famed ‘7-Point Walkaround’. Our bespoke, methodical approach to show the customer around the vehicle while explaining the F&Bs learned in the previous module.
If you’re also interested in conversions and bodybuilders, competitor comparisons and scrutiny and ideas and tips on how to get your vans in the faces of local businesses, you may also want to look at our two-day ‘CV Master’ course.
We understand that van training courses are not always a ‘one size fits all’ product and so Campbells Consultancy therefore offers tailored training courses to suit the level and needs of your business.
For more information on our van sales training courses, please contact Liam (email@example.com) for more information. We can carry out the training at your own premises or we can source a suitable and convenient venue.